AC Service in Dubai
When we say AC SERVICE, we usually think its all about the mechanical maintenance of the AC System. In most cases, people would only require an AC service when their system has bogged down and stopped working. Or when a loud noise has started to manifest, or when the AC system has stopped giving cool air.
One never really considers an AC service in between. But if you are living in Dubai, this could be a costly mistake!
This is because within 3 months of continuous operation, your AC system can accumulate large amount of allergens that are harmful to your health! Imagine the long and winding AC ducts running through your ceiling, these places are beyond the reach of your feather duster! You would need specialized equipment to totally clean these spaces. But more importantly, you need to disinfect it! But ordinary chemical disinfectant that claims to kill molds and bacteria can be dangerous. You need to use an eco friendly bio sanitizer that won’t affect your health in an adverse manner.
This is where Saniservice specializes. Saniservice is Dubai’s leading AC Service Company that focuses on AC Duct Cleaning and Disinfection since 2009! Call 800-SANI today of fill up the form above and get a free inspection with a comprehensive report today!
Top 5 Reasons To Go For Routine Air Condition Service
The hot and humid climate of Dubai makes it imperative to have air conditioning units in homes and commercial buildings. Good quality units keep the interiors cool and pleasant and let you carry your routine chores in a comfortable manner. But simply installing an air conditioning unit is not enough. If you want the unit to perform efficiently and effectively, you must not ignore routine air condition service.
Here are the top 5 reasons why you must avail routine air conditioning service:
- Improve the efficiency of your air conditioning unit-Due to regular use, the air filters in your air conditioning unit get clogged and dirty. Dirt and debris accumulate inside the filters which affects its usual performance and efficiency. Dirty air filters can contaminate the air inside the room too. Dirt, dust and bacteria can find way inside the room. AC service providers check other moving parts of your ac too and ensure that they are in proper condition. Routine maintenance keeps your air conditioning unit running smoothly and efficiently.
- Add to the longevity and life span of your unit-If you own ac and you do not bother about its regular maintenance and service, you ac may stop working suddenly one day without any warning signs. Routine air condition service plays a very important role in enhancing the lifespan of the unit. When you call over professionals, they clean the air filters, service the vents, ducts, and coils and clean those parts of your air conditioning unit too that are not easily visible. Just like routine service and maintenance of your car helps add to the engine life and improves the mileage, regular ac service improves the life span of the ac and lets you get the most out of your investment.
- Improve the quality of indoor air-Not getting your ac serviced on a regular basis may pose serious health hazards to you and to your family. Clogged air filters and vents and ducts in your ac are the ideal breeding ground for allergens, dust mites, dirt, dust, and other pollutants. If you or someone in your home is suffering from asthma, or any other allergy, the health risk may go up if you neglect ac service. Dirty air filters and clogged ac ducts and vents may trigger cold, cough, sneezing, headache, sinus irritation, and asthma attacks. Call over professional ac cleaning companies to ensure that the indoor air is neat and clean and healthy to breathe in.
- Cut down your energy bills-You may not realise but your air conditioning unit may consume a lot of energy if it is not serviced. This is because when the vents and ducts are dirty, they have to work really hard and use a lot of energy to cool the interiors of your room. When you get your unit serviced, the dirty filters and ducts would be cleaned so as to allow air to flow through them smoothly. You can cut down your energy bill considerably by getting your air conditioning unit serviced and maintained.
- Avoid expensive repairs and replacements-Do you want your ac to stop working abruptly amidst awfully hot weather? Can you afford to spend on costly repairs in the middle of a month? What would you do if you have no option but to purchase a new replacement unit? To avoid such circumstances, you must maintain your ac regularly. Regular air condition service and ac cleaning won’t cost you much. You can save a lot on expensive repairs and costly replacements by spending nominal amount of ac cleaning and service.
Though there are many ac companies in Dubai, to enjoy the best air condition service, visit www.saniservice.com The company has been offering reliable, efficient, and effective ac cleaning services at competitive rates for many years.
- We would love to connect with you:
How to Ensure a Thorough AC Service in Dubai
If you decide to hire a professional Dubai AC Service company, there are things you should expect from its service. These should be satisfied to guarantee you had your money’s worth.
First, ensure you are getting the best AC service Dubai can offer by checking if the business has the proper license, good track record, and that it doesn’t use hazardous chemical agents.
Second, the duct cleaning team should have accessed all ports and doors to clean the whole AC system, not only the duct work but also the other components like coils, humidifiers, drain pans and fans. After the procedure, the team should be able to show that all these parts are spotless.
Third, the service provider should check if there are materials that contain asbestos in the system before cleaning it. Asbestos fibers produced when asbestos is disturbed in materials like insulation and register boots can cause illnesses if inhaled. If asbestos is present on some of the parts, the duct cleaners should be fully equipped and trained to handle it.
Fourth, if you’re hiring a duct cleaning team that uses vacuum equipment, make sure that its vacuum cleaner exhausts all the dirt outside your home. Along with vacuum cleaning, the team should dislodge dust and debris through well-controlled brushing of the surfaces. When cleaning sheet metal ducts and fiberglass duct, the cleaners should use soft-bristled brushes.
Fifth, the service provider should be clean and tidy. It should be very cautious with the duct work and it should take measures to protect your carpet and other furnishing while at work.
Sixth, ensure a thorough AC service and cleaning was done by inspecting for any visible dirt in the cooling components, plenum, metal ducts, air vents, and blower. There should be no damage on fiber glass materials and no air leakage through covers when the unit is running. And of course, the AC system should be working properly after it is cleaned.
- We would love to connect with you: